Sunday 9 October 2016

Freshly Made Christmas Card

I'm on a bit of a mission to make Christmas cards, and so the first thing I think about when looking at a new challenge at the moment is if I can imagine a Christmas card using it. Freshly Made Sketches' #257 gave me this idea. I was pleased to be able to use my new frame die from My Favourite Things.


Made Using:
Stampin' Up's Very Vanilla paper, Early Expresso, Watermelon Wonder and Emerald Envy ink
My Favourite Thing's frame die
Simon Says Stamp!'s Merry Christmas die and Christmas 3x4 stamp
Kaisercraft's Christmas Wishes stamp
My Mind's Eye's Christmas on Market Street Designer Cardstock Paper



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful crisp and clean Christmas card! That poinsetti is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete