Tuesday 21 February 2017

Birthday girl

Well, this has never happened to me before, but as soon as I saw Jane's spring colours:
 in CAS Colours and Sketches' Challenge #211, a card sprang fully formed into my mind, so I trundled off immediately to my craft room (aka my daughter's bedroom - but she's left home so I reckon I can claim it) and made it.
I used the just-arrived Custom Tee stampset and T-Shirt Builder Framelits, and returned to older stamps for the background.

Made Using 
Stampin' Up:
Paper: Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder
Ink: Peekaboo Peach, Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush
Stampsets: Custom Tee, Designer Tee, Playful Backgrounds
Framelits: T-Shirt Builder


6 comments:

  1. Super use of the CC&S colours, thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I really like the way you've used Playful Backgrounds - I've never used that particular stamp but I like the sense of movement and vibrancy it brings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the colours for the t-shirt and the Cucumber Crush background really sets it off. Thanks for joining us on this week's CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card; good use of the colors. Thank you for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun stamp! Great use of the colors I especially love the green in the background! Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delightful card for a girl of any age! Thanks for sharing it with us at CC&S! :)

    ReplyDelete