Thursday 29 June 2017

Romantic Roses

For The Card Concept's challenge #76 (Romantic Roses), I made a clean and layered card. My response was a fairly literal take on the inspiration photo - well, what better than a bunch of red roses? - although I'm using the peony roses from Stampin' Up's new Beautiful Bouquet suite. Here's the photo:

and my card - I used the embossed panel to try to capture the texture of the shutters, and black glitter card for the wrapping for a bit of bling. 



Made using: 
Stampin' Up products:
Beautiful Bouquet stamps and dies; Stitched Shapes framelits
Whisper White paper
Rose Red, Pink Pirouette, Garden Green and Basic Black ink
Christmas embossing folder
Other products:
Craftwise metallic twine, Rosie's glitter cardstock



2 comments:

  1. Now that's just plain fabulous! Great use of the embossing folder! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bunch of flowers, so perfect on the fabulous embossed background. Thank you so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete